CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chrismas Card for Co-Worker...

One of my co-workers, Julian is a guy. Usually, when I think about making him a card, I try not to make so girly because, well... he's a guy! He still loves them though... I made him a Pumpkin card for Thanksgiving, and he loved it... Anyways... I try working with different kinds of Scrapbooking materials so that i learn how to Scrap like my sis... Scrapbookaholic by Abby, but i think i need more training! hehehe... Anyways, its fun to learn, and try new things.

Its so fun to scrapbook because my mom usually walks by and adds some ideas, which makes my scrapbooking more unique... The mistakes?? I know... I was going to finish putting the glitter on when Little Chris (My 2-year old trouble Maker) Ran off with my mom's Christmas decoration, and when i returned, i sat my hand down... and pressed the P, :S

I shall make a perfect one next week! hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment