CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pin Up Collection from Kich n Bleus!

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted anything in a while because we have been very busy. We are moving homes, i am starting a new job, and getting my son to a new preschool. It is busy, but it is fun! And talking about FUN, I decided to share with you a card I did for our Kich n Bleus Designs Collection titled, PIN UP Collection!

If you have a chance, go visit KICH N BLEUS DESIGNS and JOIN in the Challenge! The challenge is VERY simple! All you have to so is a LO, A Card, a design, anything that has to do with LOVE and Being SEXY! So many posibilities!!


I Decided to do this design because I remember a lot of Soldiers would hang these up in their lockers and their stations! What isn't Sexy about a soldier!? hehehe... Hope you like it! Join in on the fun! Besides, the rules are very simple, and the choices are endless!!

-KICH

1 comments:

Sonya

Super cute...love those boots!

Post a Comment