CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

I have become very attached to my co-workers. They are very good hearted, sweet, and caring people. Today is Julian's birthday, He is the warehouse manager, and i have created this card for him on this birthday. Honestly, I don't know why but i wasn't completely happy with my card, but i was excited to use my embossing tools for the first time! I got a 50% off coupon from Michaels, and i love it! I need more practice, but i think i did good. :) The Kich n Bleus design is from a new set of digi stamps that im currently working on for Birthdays... They will be ready in two weeks! Very exicted! :)


For more Digi Stamps, Click HERE
RSS

2 comments:

JennyKozar

Adorable! Good job on the embossing - I cannot wait to see your digis as I really love your images.

Kisa

Nice job on this card.

Post a Comment